Position is responsible for preparing placement plans, designing roof and floor trusses using Alpine’s truss design program, estimating and quoting trusses, answering customer questions, and coordinating orders from start to finish with our sales, production, and delivery personnel.
- Read and interpret architectural and structural drawings.
- Consult engineers, architects, lumberyards and construction personnel to clarify requirements and to rectify field problems.
- Produce detailed placement plans and truss designs using plans and specifications to meet the customer’s needs.
- Produce required paper work for order processing.
- Interact with the company sales representatives to support the company’s sales effort.
- Interact with customers, answering technical questions concerning trusses.
Preference may be given to applicants with Vocational / Technical Degree: CAD Design with emphasis on construction/structural design and previous related work experience. Applicant must have knowledge of wood trusses and engineered wood products, building codes and building construction materials and methods; ability to read and interpret architectural and structural drawings and specifications, manual and computer drawing skills. (A combination on training and experience will be considered in lieu of educational preference.)To apply for this position click here