- In Plant Quality Control Program complies with the current TPI requirements.
- Third Party Inspections by the Truss Plate Institute since 1982.
- Modern computerized saws and manufacturing equipment.
Full time Quality Control Inspector.
- Inspects for lumber sizes, grades and quality.
- Inspects for plate size, gauge, and proper plate locations.
- Inspects for dimensional tolerance of truss perimeter.
- Computerized component saws.
- Check periodically for tolerances.
- Sawn truss chords and webs are checked for proper dimensions as they come off the saws.